Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Regimen

Hey,


This post will just explain what products I use and the regimen I feel most comfortable with so far.

Products:

Pre-poo-  Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Moisturizing Hair lotion
                       Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Shampoo- V05 Herbal Escapes Clarifying Shampoo (kiwi lime squeeze)

Conditioners-Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care Conditioner (with raw garlic added by me)
                      V05 Herbal Escapes Balancing Conditioner (sun kissed raspberry)
                       Paul MitchellInstant Moisture Daily treatment

Deep Conditioners- Moisture Max Olive Oil Hair Mayonnaise Deep conditioning treatment
                                Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Replenishing Pak Deep Penetrating Conditioner
                              
Leave-ins-     Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Split end Protector

Moisturize/seal -  Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Split end Protector
                       Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Moisturizing Hair lotion
                       Extra Virgin Coconut Oil



Regimen


moisturize and seal every night before bed
greenhouse effect overnight as often as I can
co-wash 2x per week
deep condition 1x per week
shampoo 1x per month
protein treatment every 3weeks (or whenever I think I need it based on how my hair feels)
*I do not use heat on my hair too much. Unless I have an event or something which deems it necessary*




*this is just what has been working for my hair so far...I'm not sure how my regimen will work for another person.


Thanks for reading :)

No comments: