Sunday, July 28, 2013

Curly Twist Out On Relaxed Hair

Hey!

This week I attempted my first twist out. It turned out pretty good. The only fault I had was that I didn't know to sleep with it and get the same results as the first day.

That, actually, is my problem with most of my braid outs, bantu knot outs and the likes. With braid outs  I just re-braid every night, or put it in a top knot. The latter usually indicates the end of that braid out's existence.


For this twist out I used satin rollers, the Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie, the Mane 'n Tail Detangler and jojoba oil.





I didn't have enough of the satin rollers so I doubled a few of the twists.




<---NEXT DAY--->





(sorry, this one isn't that clear)






I think it came out great without the use of the Ecostyler Gel.

Thanks for stopping by.

Aly :)





8 comments:

GhanaianEmprezz said...

I think the next day hair still looked great.

Lesley Buckle said...

Very pretty :) x

Aly said...

Thank you :) and thanks for reading!

Aly said...

Thank you :D

Blutiful Blaq said...

Super cute! That is a style I have yet to try. This makes me want to give it a go!

Aly said...

Thanks! you definitely should !

Unknown said...

Beautiful!
Just discovered your blog, and thought I'd say hi!

Mixed Hair

aly said...

Hey!! Thanks for stopping by Chantelle :)