Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hair Update

So since my hair was feeling dry no matter how much moisturizing and sealing I did, I did the overnight pre-poo and then I did a co-wash in the morning. I had all intentions of doing a protein deep conditioning treatment with the olive oil hair mayonnaise, but I totally forgot about it. :/ I didn't even remember till I was almost done sealing with the shea butter.

My hair, however, feels much better now, so I guess I'll do my deep conditioning on my next wash day.

3 comments:

Dani @ Ok, Dani said...

prepooing and DCing do the trick for me when my hair is dry and moisturizing like normal wont help.

xo
Dani
www.okdani.com

aly said...

i totally agree, it definitely makes a defference.

Laura Grenier said...

I enjoyed this post, thanks for sharing