Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Co-Wash day with Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture Daily Treatment

So I bought Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture Daily Treatment to try it out after hearing so much about Paul Mitchell from Jenni @ Just Grow Already.


I am using Head & Shoulders moisturizing conditioner that I added raw garlic to. I will leave on the product for about 15mins then rinse. I will use V05 Herbal Escapes Balancing Conditioner for added softness and to eliminate the garlic smell.

I will then add the Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture Daily Treatment, massage into the hair then rinse.

after that I'll just put my leave-ins and coconut oil, I wont be able to use the blow-dryer (on cool setting of course) on my hair because I have a class at 5:30.

the next time I co-wash I will  deep condition my hair.

Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

Jen of JustGrowAlready.com said...

Hey that's me! lol!

I've been thinking about mixing garlic into my conditioner to tackle shedding more effectively.

Please let me know it works for you!

aly said...

hey jeni :)

yes the garlic seems to be working.

I've been using it for about 2 weeks now...i dunno if it's my mind playing tricks on me lol but my shedding has reduced alot. my shedding use to make me think I was doing something wrong (and i knew it wasn't breakage cuz I've been reading), and its not so bad anymore!