Thursday, April 7, 2011

Moisture Max Olive Oil hair mayonnaise concerns

Hey so today was wash day, I did my regular 1hour pre-poo with coconut oil and a plastic cap.

I then conditioned my hair with my Head n' Shoulders conditioner that I added raw garlic to. The garlic smells really bad I might add but many have said that it is good for hair.

Then I conditioned with VO5 Herbal Escapes Balancing Conditioner, I figured it would add extra softness and take away the garlic smell.

I ran out of my regular ORS Replenishing Pak deep conditioner,  but I have Moisture Max Olive Oil hair mayonnaise deep conditioning treatment. I was wondering if it was ok for me to use this deep conditioner because it has egg protein and when I did my last relaxer about two weeks ago I used the keratin treatment they included in the relaxer package. I'm not sure if I should be putting another protein product in so soon.

I guess if it comes out good then I'll be ok but I don't want to do something bad to my hair because many bloggers and hair forum people discourage excessive protein treatments.

After this I will do a good moisture treatment to try to help it out if it becomes too dry from the protein.

After that I'll jus air-dry as usual then go back to my trusty bun.


HHJ
Thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

Jym82002 said...

I love Olive Oil Hair Mayonnaise by Moisture Max. I am mad because Sally Beauty and many other stores no longer sale it. I am trying to look and see if I can find and buy some jars online. My other swear by conditioner is Nutress Hair (The green minty one) Love Love Love.