Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Is It Growing Yet?? Is It Breaking?? My hair rant :/

I was really depressed about my hair just now so I had to do a post.

Its been a little over a month since I started this hair journey and I think maybe I'm a little caught up in my hair. I'm not sure if I'm being too obsessive, but to be honest sometimes I feel a little overwhelmed.

Sometimes my hair will come out when I use my wide tooth comb and I'm not sure if its too much hair or if its ok and if I'm worrying too much....I don't know.

I think I may have to change my hair clips because of the hair on the band when I take it out of a bun. Also, sometimes my hair seems so thin (I do not know if that's just in my mind )

idk if you can see the hairs 


Another thing, how long is this journey gonna take? :/

I just need some help/encouragement I think....maybe I am expecting too much too soon....

No comments: