Friday, October 14, 2011

Here's to the weekend in NY!!

Hola chicas!

Oh my gosh this week was THE most stressful week of the semester so far! I didn't even check posts from my fellow bloggers (I'll have to catch up).

So to de-stress, I will be pampering Aly :)

I'm in NY for the weekend with my dad, so as far as my hair goes, I can now do the egg (protein) treatment my hair has been asking for. A number of bloggers and websites have been preaching the good news about ceramides, so I'll be purchasing something containing it. I'll definitely post what product I get.

I'm tempted to go to the dominicans down the street but I will resist. My hair is too thin for all that heat usage.

My eyebrows look atrocious, so that'll be done too, along with my nails. :)



I think I sound like my mind is all over the place but I'm just so glad to be in New York! Pennsylvania's country areas can do that to you lol.

I'll check in again soon.

Thanks for reading!  

2 comments:

jenijen said...

I'm right next door in Delaware... much quieter and slower than Boston (where I moved from). I miss home!!!

a1m1r1 said...

wow I feel your pain! Delaware is synonymous to "boring" in my brain lol not that PA is any better.