Thursday, October 27, 2011

Aloe vera juice suggestions Anyone???--> and wash day update

Hey!!
 So I'm back with my usual excuse. School is taking over my life!

I literally had a short time to dedicate to my hair this week.

Yesterday (my wash day), I did a pre-poo with coconut oil and sweet almond oil.
I shampooed with Garnier's Pure clean shampoo and then used the Aphogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructer while I showered.
I used conditioner, even though the Aphogee bottle said to rinse and style as usual. I don't know, I thought I should do that just in case.
I applied my leave-ins and let it air-dry using the scarf method.

That's it!

Next time I'll do a co-wash because it seems like forever since I did that.

I also got some aloe vera juice from my friend who had an extra bottle when she ordered too much. :)

If anybody has any suggestions on how to use the aloe vera juice, please let me know. I don't know If I'll have the time to do a thorough search, like I always do when I get something new for my hair. So the suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys!

And Thanks For Reading! :)


3 comments:

Shereen said...

Hey

EbonyCPrincess said...

I use AVJ to mix my KimmayTube leave in (posted on my blog) and to do a spritz (AVJ, water and  glycerin).  

a1m1r1 said...

Thank you for the suggestions ladies. :)