Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hey!

I know I've been missing for the longest while (feels like it to me), but I'm back!!

They said junior year would be way harder, in terms of work load, but teachers are really piling on the assignments.

I have still been committed to my hair but not with the intensity as the beginning of my journey (end of february) into summer. I do my regular co-washes, deep condition and hot oil treatment once a week and moisturize and seal every night. I just haven't been as committed to my growth aids, vitamins and supplements recently. Most times i just forget about them altogether.

I think I really need to step up my game because I really want to be arm pit length by the end of the year.

Also I want a weave. ...Yeah I think I do, I have always been against weaves, I just feel like if you can grow it why sew it??

buuttt...

winter is fast approaching and I figured this would be a good protective style, especially since I lose so much hair during the everyday detangling process and wear and tear.

If I get it I'll definitely post about it.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: