Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Two Awards!

Hello!

 I received two awards, one recently and the other since February. I had so much on my plate then so I saved it till I was free, which is now.


These awards are from blutifulblaqhair.blogspot.com and wishfullengths.blogspot.com, thank you ladies for thinking of my blog for these awards! :)

Both awards have basically the same rules so I'll just do it combined so that you don't have to read 14 things about me lol.

Here we go:


7 Random things about me


1. I am not sure what I want to do with my life. surprise surprise! lol I am 22 and a senior in college (fall 2012) and I am not sure what direction to take. I think I'm pretty good at what I do (Mass Com/Journalism) but I have no set career. which leads to number 2.


2.I'm a hippie at heart! I don't want to be tied down to one dream or career, so I have many leads on where I want to be but no definite path. I change my "style" regularly, I don't know yet what country I want to live in and I think you get the point.
3. I am in love with my boyfriend of 4 years (well July makes 4 yrs). Relationship life is usually left behind when I enter hair land but I plan to be his misses soon, so y'all can know that lol.

4. I am a bit of an overachiever which sometimes clashes with my hippie heart. I want to be the best and that means that a B on my transcript makes me cry.

5. I am a soca junkie! Soca/calypso is music from the other islands (Trinidad & Tobago, Barbados, St. Kitts & Nevis, etc.) but Jamaicans aren't really avid soca fans. I believe that Kes' song "Coming Over" (the second verse is definitely speaking about me haha) I used to only like dancehall and reggae (Jamaican music) but I listen to soca now just as much.

7. I love peppery food. I didn't like it when I was younger, but now I put pepper on everything it can be put on.



6. I think I have hair-orexia lol thats my word for the inability to see my hair for how long it really is. In my mind my hair is short and thin.


Thanks for reading, and I tag everyone who is reading this and haven't done the tag yet!

Aly.

No comments: