Friday, May 11, 2012

Instyler: Almost Like

Hello! This is my first time blogging from my phone. I actually like its convenience.

So I had brought the Instyler rotating iron for my mom because she has been going crazy for this gadget for as long as it's been out.

She, of course, loves it, especially since it's purple. I had always been skeptical of it because I thought it would be harmful to have a brush going though the hair multiple times alongside multiple spins of the hot barrel of the instrument.

They say it's less damaging to the hair than a regular flat iron. I don't know how to verify that.

So I tried it and it worked well on my frizzy airdried hair. I ended up just pin curling my hair but then I just put my hair in a bun because I didn't like how poofy my hair was. All the new growth seemed to come out to play.

I think it does it's job somewhat and I like how smooth my hair was after using the iron.

I, however, have an issue with this product and that is how long one has to keep the iron on the hair. It's almost like your doing 20 passes in one complete pass, if you know what I mean. Another thing is that the roots are difficult to get to and the process if very time consuming.

With a flat iron you can spend less time doing your hair and getting the roots isn't a task.

I'm not sure if I will over time completely like it.

Do you have any thoughts on the Instyler rotating iron? If yes please leave a comment.

Thanks for reading,

Aly

No comments: