Thursday, June 23, 2011

A light chat, today's hair and some products

Whenever I get "hair-writers-block", I go on a little "blog-whoring" spree (lol something about other people's blogs makes me want to continue my journey). This week was one of those weeks, I just did not know what else I should be learning about concerning my hair or what I should be doing. I already know that this week I'm going to do my deep conditioner thingy with ORS replenishing conditioner and a plastic cap, but I'm still just uninspired I suppose.

But in retrospect, I've been blog-absent and somewhat hair absent. I suppose its because I've been so use to the stretching process that I have no idea what to do with it now that its straight. I had so many ideas for my newly relaxed (thicker lol) hair, but I have done nothing so far :/


Am I the only one who has the moments?


Today's hair- combed out, 4plait braid-out



All I did was put it in a bun....can't stop protective styling :)





So hopefully after looking at every known hair blogger's blog, I will get some enthusiasm for next week.

Actually, come to think of it, I noticed that my hair has been shedding a little more than I would like, so I will definitely put some garlic in my conditioner. I may not like the smell but I love the results!  It would be more expensive to get garlic pills/tablets (whatever), than to buy a bottle of VO5 and a clove of garlic.


Oh one more thing, I bought some new products :)



African Pride Olive Miracle Moisturizer Lotion- I will do a review on this in a while, all I can say so far is that I love the smell!! If you like fruity, sweet smelling stuff, this is the product for you.


Yea webcam pic..sorry.....but yea Castor oil- I think this one was made in Jamaica.


Finally, a new hair brush, the first one like this since the start of my hair journey because I've only been combing. I don't even know if this brush will be bad for my hair i.e. cause me to lose more hair but we'll see.

Looking at the castor oil gets me in the mood for a hot oil treatment. My hair could use it since the hairdresser did nothing significantly good to my hair on my past relaxer day.


Well thats all for today!

Thanks for reading!

No comments: